|WITH THE ATWATER VILLAGE Neighborhood Council election canceled for the third time in less than a year, one has to wonder:|
1. Why cancel an entire election for alleged infractions of only two of the 14 candidates?
2. How can someone from Reseda cancel an AVNC election, issue a 660-word
3. Shouldn't the election be postponed instead of canceled?
4. Who gains from eliminating two of the three candidates for business representative?
5. Will Mrs. Newbie and I ever get to vote in a neighborhood election?