1. For a celebration dinner, Flamenco dinner theater does the trick.
2. Friend reaction to Flamenco dinner theater was, "Whoa. That exists?"
3. If something surprises people by its mere existence, I have to do it. Once.
4. Explains why so many people were having birthday parties there last night.
5. The place was built 106 years ago. Might still have same climate controls.
6. Dinner is only $10! Sort of. It's $34.95 for dinner plus show, but $25 for show only.
7. Understand the hand-wringing singer and the googly-eyed guitarist, and understand half of David Lynch's movies.
8. This is not Casa Bonita. Seriously. It's not. Stop it.
[Photo from Planet Dust]