June 6, 2008

Home Restaurant Coming to Atwater Village (Adjacent)

ANSWERING the Newbie email inbox:
Hey, I looked at some older posts on the blog, but I cannot find the info on this... Do you know what this new "Home" place is on Fletcher right off the 5 (I think at Riverside?)? I noticed it yesterday and it seemed pretty cute. Any idea? Thanks! Loyal reader
Why yes, loyal reader, I do! Rather, Eater LA does:
Aram Serobian will open a second Home Restaurant in the Rudolpho's space "in a few weeks," according to one Home staffer. The original on Hillhurst in Los Feliz, we're told, is not closing.
As a fan of the original Home Restaurant, I admit this is quite an exciting development for all of us in Atwater Village. (And Atwater Village adjacent.)

4 comments:

Lulu said...

yeyeyeye!

woodstockinla said...

fan too

Heidi said...

Thanks for investigating! It was my first thought, but then I figured it couldn't be. Guess I was wrong!

Rose said...

Mystery solved. Thanks!