1. Schwarzenegger. On a ballot. Don't tell me everyone's used to that already.
2. Third-party candidates. For nearly every race. As a closet card-carrying third-party member, voting straight down the line has never been easier.
3. The 10-second wait. From the barrage of media, you'd think there'd at least be a line at lunchtime.
4. It's 95 degrees. In November. Voting or not, that's surreal.
5. Ink dots. The whole time I think I'm punching holes in the ballot card. Nope.
UPDATE: Mrs. Newbie was so elated by seeing a sci-fi character on her ballot that she took a photo from her cell phone.