April 28, 2006


Atwater Village in the news:

Crews Investigate Hazardous Material Spill At Factory

Firefighters will monitor four 55-gallon drums of epoxy that blew their lids Friday at a factory in Atwater Village ... About 40 firefighters were sent to an address in the 4500 block of W. Electronics Place [map] about 2:20 pm ... The firm makes makes polymers and adhesives ... No one has been injured and there's no fire, but there are some fumes ... Some of the businesses and homes around the area were evacuated.


Anonymous said...

I've never heard of that area referred to as Atwater.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.