September 30, 2008

September: Bad Month for Cars in Atwater Village

STILL NO WORD on the perps who liberated my car stereo back in June, but it looks like my vehicle became less interesting in the nick of time.
  • September 18: 41XX Perlita Ave,. Grand theft auto, reported at 9:30 p.m.
  • September 19: 39XX Boyce Ave., Theft from vehicle, reported at 10 p.m.
  • September 21: 39XX Boyce Ave., Grand theft auto, reported at 12:40 a.m.
  • September 24: 37XX Dover St., Theft from vehicle, Reported at 1:05 a.m.
My Atwater Village Crime Spree 2008 Map is updated.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Add 43XX to that list. I didn't report our loss of a car stereo somewhere in Sept., since it was in our rarely used older car and I had no specific idea of when it happened. I didn't think people bothered to steal stereos anymore. WtF?